Health & Safety Breakfast Seminar
Guest speaker: Jeremy Evans from SKC
Talking about: Workplace Airborne Hazards and Air Sampling
- An overview of the types of airborne hazards in the workplace
- The significance of these hazards in relation to their adverse health effects
- The benefits of measuring staff exposure to these hazards
- The methods and typical equipment for passive and active air sampling
- The differences between sampling for particulates (dust, fume, fibres) and for vapours
- Options for air sampling, including in-house (DIY) Air Sampling
When: Tuesday 7 August 2018.
Northenden Golf Club
The programme will now be:
- 07:00 – 07:30 Meet and greet with tea/coffee;
- 07:30 – 08:30 Workplace Airborne Hazards & Air Sampling Jeremy Evans, SKC;
- 08:30 – 09:00 Controls and chemical management solutions – Tim O’Donnell, Intersolia; and,
- 09:00 – 10:00 Breakfast (hot buffet; pastries; fruit juices; tea and coffee) and networking.
To secure your place, please complete the below details (* mandatory fields) and return this registration form. Places are limited and will be allocated on a ‘first come’ principle.
Thank you for your interest in attending Intersolia’s Health & Safety Breakfast Seminar. We look forward to welcoming you at Northenden Golf Club, Manchester in August.